PERTH GLORY MOVE2GETHER PROMOTION – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Move2Gether Promotion (Promotion) is conducted by Perth Glory Foundation Ltd (ACN 616 563 270) of 203 Underwood Avenue, Floreat Western Australia (Promoter).
- These Terms (the Terms) govern the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to change, add, suspend, cancel, remove or otherwise modify the Promotion and these Terms.
- Information on how to enter, process of entry and prizes form part of these Terms.
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- The Promotion starts at 00:01 WST on 3 November 2019 and ends at 23:59 WST on 14 December 2019 (Promotional Period).
- There is no charge by the Promoter for entry into the Promotion.
- Entry into the Promotion is only open to Australian citizens and permanent residents (Australian Residents) aged 13 years and older as at the time of entry who remain Australian Residents for the duration of the Promotional Period (Entrants).
- The directors, management and employees (and their immediate family) of the Promoter, its related entities, related bodies corporate or franchisees, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entrants must be or become registered members of the Move2gether App during the Promotional Period and remain registered members for the remaining duration of the Promotional Period in the manner required as set out in these Terms.
- Entrants aged less than 18 years must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter the Promotion and provide personal information about themselves. All entries of Entrants who are aged less than 18 years who enter the Promotion while attempting to conceal (or without disclosing) their age (as and where required) and/or do not provide the required parental or legal guardian consent (as and where required) will be deemed invalid.
- These Terms bind the Entrants and any parent or legal guardian who gives their consent (for Entrants aged less than 18 years).
- The Promotor reserves the right to exclude any person from this Promotion, in its absolute discretion.
- The Prize Pool is split into Team and Individual prizes.
- Details of how Entrants can win prizes are below:
|Club||Top club – avg goals scored per person over the six weeks||1 x East Open Air Corporate Box|
|Teams||Top team each week – total goals scored||3 x Perth Glory Football Club home game match day tickets|
|Individual||Top individual each week - total goals scored||3 x Perth Glory Football Club home game match day tickets|
|Random draw – active player each week||3 x Perth Glory Football Club home game match day tickets|
|Best photo of the week||3 x Perth Glory Football Club home game match day tickets|
- The Promotor will notify winners on Friday 18 December 2019 at 4.00 pm AWST via the email address provided during the registration process.
- Prizes that require random selection will be conducted by the Promotor using a random prize generator method.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To enter, an Entrant must, during the Promotional Period, participate in the 6-week cohort to be eligible to win a prize.
- The date of the first cohort is 3 November 2019 – 14 December 2019.
USING THE APPLICATION
- The Application can only be downloaded on Apple devices and Android devices.
- Entrants must have the bill payer's consent to use Internet or mobile Internet to use the Application.
- Downloading, accessing and using the Application and accessing and using mobile content including web-based content may incur data charges. Any external links and Application features that require Internet or mobile Internet connection may also incur data charges.
- Data charges will remain an Entrant’s responsibility and will vary depending on the Internet service provider, usage plan or mobile carrier used (as applicable).
- Subject to compliance with these Terms, Entrants are granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferrable licence to install, access and use the Application on mobile devices the Entrant owns or lawfully controls. Entrants may only use the Application for personal and non-commercial use. Entrants may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, convert or authorise any third party to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert, the Application to a human perceivable form; distribute or republish the Application in any way; resell, rent, lease or lend the Application; or transfer the Application or any content on the Application to any third party.
ENTRIES CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED
- An entry into the Promotion cannot be transferred by the Entrant to any other person, whether by gift, sale, trade, barter, auction or otherwise by transferring to another.
- The transfer of any entry into the Promotion is void and accordingly, a prize claim is invalid.
- Any person who is a party to such a transfer may be refused entry into or disqualified from participating in the Promotion in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- There is no limit to the number of entries that an Entrant may submit, however each prize claim must be submitted separately and must independently comply with these Terms.
- If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or if necessary to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize or prizes, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies excludes all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the Promotion. This includes, but is not limited to technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this Promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; and/or acceptance and/or use of any prize.
- Claims and entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Claims and entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible claims or entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected claims or entries. Contact details entered incorrectly by an Entrant will deem a claim or an entry (as applicable) invalid.
- The use of any automated claim or entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically generate entries in the Promotion is prohibited and will render all claims or entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
- Any attempt to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Application or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
- All participants release and indemnify the Promotor and all of its related bodies corporate, officers, employees and agents from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in this Promotion including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise to the extent permitted by law. Neither the Promotor nor any of its related bodies corporate, officers, employees and agents will be:
- responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided;
- liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred if, for any reason, this competition is suspended, varied or terminated at any time, with or without prior warning or publicity;
- liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from late, lost or misdirected entries; or
- liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from any change in the value of a prize occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed.
- All of the Promoter’s decisions in respect of the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No compensation will be payable to any person if a winner is unable to submit a prize claim for whatever the reason.
- As a condition of entering this Promotion, an Entrant consents to, in the event they are a winner, the Promoter using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media worldwide for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the Promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Entrant agrees that, in the event they are a winner, the Entrant will participate in all reasonable promotion activities in relation to the Promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents and sign any additional documents reasonably required by the Promoter to give effect to this condition.
- As a condition of participating in a prize, a winner must procure that the winner's Guest(s) (if any) also consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in the manner set out in these Terms and agrees to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the prize as requested by the Promoter and its agents and sign any additional documents reasonably required by the Promoter to give effect to this condition.
- Selected partners, promotional agents and prize suppliers of the Promoter (depending on the nature of the prize) (Promotional Partners) may require that Entrants provide personal information to them in order to process a valid prize claim/redemption. Entrants must satisfy themselves with the collection statements and privacy policies of any Promotional Partners, as the Promoter will not accept any responsibility for the collection, use and handling of personal information by Promotional Partners.
- The Promoter collects personal information about an Entrant for the purposes of the Promotion, award prizes (where appropriate) and assist the Promoter in improving its goods and services. If the personal information requested is not provided, the Entrant cannot participate in the Promotion and is deemed ineligible.
- An Entrant agrees that the Promoter may, in the event the Entrant is a winner, publish or cause to be published the Entrant winner’s name and locality in any media, as required under the relevant State or Territory lottery legislation.
- An Entrant can gain access to, update or correct any of their personal information held by the Promoter by contacting the Promoter.